Robinsoft Acceptable Use Policy
Robinsoft is proud of the trust placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the Robinsoft Services or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, unless done in cooperation with our development team;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- circumvent storage space or other limits imposed on the Services;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or impairment;
- harass or abuse Robinsoft personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of Robinsoft;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
This Acceptable Use Policy is updated from time-to-time. You can view the current version on Robinsoft's business website at: Current Robinsoft Acceptable Use Policy
Posted: June 3, 2021
Effective: August 1, 2021 for existing customers. June 3, 2021 for new customers.